Dream Sleep | The Hidden Meanings of Dreams
Get my dream books and Dreamers Dictionary for more insights.
Talk to a dream interpreter by telephone for an insight into your dreams.
|Forum & Chat
Visit our Forums and Chat Room for free personal insights. .
Ask your Questions
Craig & Jane are available for interview and hosting TV and radio shows.
Welcome to Dream Sleep the official dream website of Craig Hamilton-Parker and author of The Hidden Meaning of Dreams and other bestselling titles.
“I hope that my website will help you understand the meaning and purpose of dreams and give you a clear and easy to understand insight into dream interpretation and the reasons why we dream.
I have been helping people to understand their dreams for 25 years using both traditional psychology and clairvoyance to decode and decipher the symbols. I am also a broadcaster and host the US television show Nightmares Decoded.
|Hidden Meaning of Dreams
Front page with listings of dream meanings A-Z and links to all the articles on the site.
Article about common dreams and why we have them.
|What Do Dreams Mean?
We all dream every night but why? There are many theories as to why we dream.
|The First Dreamers
Do dreams tell the future? Are dreams messages from the gods?
About the A-Z of Dream Meanings Dictionary
Dream meanings with the author Craig Hamilton-Parker: On this website you can read articles, features and extracts from my books about dreams and dream meanings. I have included an extensive Dream Dictionary about the Meanings of Dreams, How to Interpret Dreams and lots of individual interpretations of dreams.
As well as looking up the meanings of your dreams and reading my Online Dream Interpretations you can also ask a question for free and get your dreams interpreted for free in our online dream forums. We also offer a professional dream interpretation service by experts. The Dream Book extracts you will read on this site are taken from my best-selling book called The Hidden Meaning of Dreams.
Dream Meanings | Did You Know?
• One third of our lives are spent sleeping.
• In your lifetime you will spend about six years of it dreaming. That is more than 2100 days.
• Everybody dreams. Just because you don’t remember your dreams it does not mean that you didn’t dream
• We dream an average of one or two hours every night and we often have four to seven dreams in one night
• Five minutes after the end of a dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 99 percent is lost.
• If you are snoring then you cannot be dreaming.
• The word dream stems from the middle English word, ‘dreme’ which means joy and music
• Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.
• Research has shown that during REM sleep men experience erections and women experience vaginal blood flow no matter what the content of the dream. In fact, ‘wet dreams’ may not coincide with overtly sexual content.
• People who give up smoking have longer and more intense dreams
• Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They don’t appear in their own dreams until the age of four.